The SD Series SPC600 are the newest additions to the Symphony Plus controller family. SPC600 controller features include; modular high-density design, low energy consumption, flexible DIN-Rail column or row mounting, and extreme operating temperature range (-40 to +70 degC).
The SPC600 controllers also are high-performance process controllers that support all types of control requirements including discrete, continuous, sequential and advanced control applications. SPC600 controllers are capable of executing control applications that demanding in terms of both data and computations.
The mounting bases of the SPC600 controllers have (4) RJ45 Ethernet ports PN800A and PN800B for connection to the PN800 Plant Network, EN 2A for connection to an optional SNTP network that provides precise time synchronization, and EN 2B for connection to MODBUS TCP networks.
SPC600 supports up to 5,000 Function Blocks, 500 hardwired IO, up to 4 remote IO links. SPC600 is capable of executing closed-loop control logic for up to 500 process IO in less than 250 msec.
SPC600VK01 is a vertical column mount, singular controller kit that includes: 1x SPC600 modules + 1x VB705 base + 2x TER810 bus terminators.
Features and benefits
- SIMPLE: SPC600 controllers provide time proven solutions optimized for processed control
- SCALABLE: SPC600 is optimized for small control applications of up to 500 process I/O
- SEAMLESS: SPC600 controllers connect directly to SD Series IO over the redundant HN800 IO bus
- SECURE: S+ systems using SPC600 controllers have been certified to Security Level 1 as defined by IEC 62443
- SPC600 controllers are configured by the S+ Engineering Tool Suite
- SPC600 hardware is designed for optimum communication connectivity (Ethernet, PROFIBUS DP, IEC 104, etc.)