The SD Series SPC7ØØ are the newest additions to the Symphony Plus controller family. SPC7ØØ controller features include; modular high-density design, low energy consumption, flexible DIN-Rail column or row mounting, and extreme operating temperature range (-40 to +70 degC).
The SPC7ØØ controllers also are high-performance process controllers that support all types of control requirements including discrete, continuous, sequential, and advanced control applications. SPC7ØØ controllers are capable of executing control applications that demanding in terms of both data and computations.
The mounting bases of the SPC7ØØ controllers have (4) RJ45 Ethernet ports PN8ØØA and PN8ØØB for connection to the PN8ØØ Plant Network, EN 2A for connection to an optional SNTP network that provides precise time synchronization, and EN 2B for connection to MODBUS TCP networks.
SPC7ØØ supports up to 10,000 Function Blocks, 1000 hardwired IO, up to 8 remote IO links. SPC7ØØ is capable of executing closed-loop control logic for up to 1000 process IO in less than 250 msec.
SPC7ØØVK02 is a vertical column mount, redundant controller kit that includes: 2x SPC7ØØ modules + 1x VB71Ø base + 2x TER81Ø bus terminators.
Features and benefits
- SIMPLE: SPC7ØØ controllers provide time proven solutions optimized for processed control
- SCALABLE: SPC7ØØ is optimized for medium-sized control applications of up to 1000 process I/O
- SEAMLESS: SPC7ØØ controllers connect directly to SD Series IO over the redundant HN800 IO bus
- SECURE: S+ systems using SPC7ØØ controllers have been certified to Security Level 1 as defined by IEC 62443
- SPC7ØØ controllers are configured by the S+ Engineering Tool Suite
- SPC7ØØ hardware is designed for optimum communication connectivity (Ethernet, PROFIBUS DP, IEC 104, etc.)