The cVBS01-CJC mounting base is for the Compact, Singular cAI04, 8-CH, TC & mV analog input module. The base includes a built-in RTD that can be used for Cold Junction Compensation.
One (1) 16-point header on the base provides a connection to either a pluggable 16-point terminal block for direct connection of field signal wires or to an SPK0x_-yy marshaling cable when field signal wires are landed on 3rd party termination hardware.
Features and benefits
- Termination for up to eight (8) TC or mV process signals within a vertical column.
- All SD I/O modules & bases of all types (Singular or Redundant) AND (Compact or Full-size), are 100% fully compatible with each other. Thus, Singular & Redundant, Compact or Full-size I/O modules can be mounted within a single, common HN800 I/O bus.
- Optional mechanical keying can be implemented to prevent insertion of the wrong I/O module type.
- Latching device on the base locks the base into position on DIN-Rail.
- Industry standard 35-mm DIN rail, Vertical column mounting.