The DIØ2 high voltage digital input module processes up to 16 Digital Input signals. Each channel is individually CH-2-CH isolated and is independently configurable for either 125 VDC or 120 VAC inputs. FC 221 (I/O Device Definition) sets DI module operating parameters and each input channel is configured using FC 224 (Digital Input CH) to set indivdual input channel parameters such as alarm state, debounce period, SOE settings, etc.
The DIØ2 module supports Sequence of Events (SOE) time-stamping to a resolution of 10 msec for 125 VDC inputs and 20 msec for 120 VAC inputs. The SOE event data buffer size is configurable to include up to 50 events.
Features and benefits
- 16 individually CH-2-CH isolated DI channels supporting:
- 125 VDC or 120 VAC DI signals
- Configurable contact debounce time up to 255 msec
- 10 msec (125 VDC) or 20 msec (120VAC)resolution SOE time-tamping performed by DIØ2 module
- Configurable SOE event data buffer size
- DIØ2 module can sink or source I/O current
- Input Status LEDs on module frontplate
- Galvanic isolation of 1500 V for up to 1 minute