VBS01-UAI is the mounting base for the singular AI06 (8-CH) Universal Analog Input module in a vertical column. The base includes a built-in RTD that can be used for Cold Junction Compensation.
Two (2) 16-point headers on the base provide connections to either (2) pluggable 16-point terminal blocks for direct connection of field signal wires or to SPK0x_-yy marshaling cables when field signal wires are landed on 3rd party termination hardware.
Features and benefits
- Termination for up to eight (8) universal analog input channels. Each channel is independently configurable for RTD, TC / mV, or high-level process signals.
- All SD Series I/O modules & bases of all types (Singular or Redundant) AND (Compact or Full-size), are 100% fully compatible with each other. Thus, Singular & Redundant, Compact or Full-size I/O modules can be mounted within a single, common HN800 I/O bus.
- Optional mechanical keying can be implemented to prevent the insertion of the wrong I/O module type.
- Latching device on the base locks the base into position on DIN-Rail.
- Industry standard 35-mm DIN rail, Vertical column mounting.