The DIØ1 low voltage digital input module processes up to 16 Digital Input signals. Each channel is individually CH-2-CH isolated and is independently configurable for either 24 or 48 VDC inputs. FC 221 (I/O Device Definition) sets DI module operating parameters and each input channel is configured using FC 224 (Digital Input CH) to set indivdual input channel parameters such as alarm state, debounce period, SOE settings, etc.
The DIØ1 module supports Sequence of Events (SOE) time-stamping to a resolution of 1 msec. The SOE event data buffer size is configurable to include up to 50 events.
Features and benefits
- 16 individually CH-2-CH isolated DI channels supporting:
- 24 or 48 VDC DI signals
- Configurable contact debounce time up to 255 msec
- 1 msec resolution SOE time-tamping performed by DIØ1 module
- Configurable SOE event data buffer size
- DIØ1 module can sink or source I/O current
- Input Status LEDs on module frontplate
- Galvanic isolation of 1500 V for up to 1 minute