The SD Series SPC6ØØ are the newest additions to the Symphony Plus controller family. SPC6ØØ controller features include; modular high-density design, low energy consumption, flexible DIN-Rail column or row mounting, and extreme operating temperature range (-40 to +70 degC).
The SPC6ØØ controllers also are high-performance process controllers that support all types of control requirements including discrete, continuous, sequential and advanced control applications. SPC6ØØ controllers are capable of executing control applications that demanding in terms of both data and computations.
The mounting bases of the SPC6ØØ controllers have (4) RJ45 Ethernet ports PN8ØØA and PN8ØØB for connection to the PN8ØØ Plant Network, EN 2A for connection to an optional SNTP network that provides precise time synchronization, and EN 2B for connection to MODBUS TCP networks.
SPC6ØØ supports up to 5,000 Function Blocks, 500 hardwired IO, up to 4 remote IO links. SPC6ØØ is capable of executing closed-loop control logic for up to 500 process IO in less than 250 msec.
SPC6ØØVK02 is a vertical column mount, redundant controller kit that includes: 2x SPC6ØØ modules + 1x VB7Ø5 base + 2x TER81Ø bus terminators.
Features and benefits
- SIMPLE: SPC6ØØ controllers provide time proven solutions optimized for processed control
- SCALABLE: SPC6ØØ is optimized for small control applications of up to 500 process I/O
- SEAMLESS: SPC6ØØ controllers connect directly to SD Series IO over the redundant HN800 IO bus
- SECURE: S+ systems using SPC6ØØ controllers have been certified to Security Level 1 as defined by IEC 62443
- SPC6ØØ controllers are configured by the S+ Engineering Tool Suite
- SPC6ØØ hardware is designed for optimum communication connectivity (Ethernet, PROFIBUS DP, IEC 104, etc.)