The RDOØ1 Redundant Digital Output module provides up to 16, CH-2-CH isolated transistor type, 24 to 48 VDC output signals. The open-collector outputs of the module are capable of sinking or sourcing up to 250 mADC.
FC 221 (I/O Device Definition) sets DO module operating parameters and each output channel is configured using FC 225 (Digital Output CH) to set indivdual output channel parameters such as alarm state setting, default state on loss of communication with controller, etc.
Features and benefits
- 16 individually CH-2-CH isolated DI channels supporting:
- 24 to 48 VDC Transistor Type DO signals
- Module can sink or source up to 250 mADC I/O current
- Input Status LEDs on module frontplate
- Galvanic isolation of 1500 V for up to 1 minute