The VBSØ1-CJC the mounting base is for Singular AIØ3 (8-CH) RTD and AIØ4 (16-CH) TC & mV Analog Input modules. The base includes a built-in RTD that can be used for Cold Junction Compensation.
Two (2) 16-point headers on the base provide connections to either (2) pluggable 16-point terminal blocks for direct connection of field signal wires or to SPKØx_-yy marshaling cables when field signal wires are landed on 3rd party termination hardware.
Features and benefits
- Termination for up to eight (8) 2/3/4/ wire RTDs or sixteen (16) TC / mV process signals within a horizontal row.
- All SD I/O modules & bases of all types (Singular or Redundant) AND (Compact or Full-size), are 100% fully compatible with each other. Thus, Singular & Redundant, Compact or Full-size I/O modules can be mounted within a single, common HN8ØØ I/O bus.
- Optional mechanical keying can be implemented to prevent insertion of the wrong I/O module type.
- Latching device on the base locks the base into position on DIN-Rail.
- Industry standard 35-mm DIN rail, Horizontal row mounting.