The VBSØ2-EPD mounting base is for the Singular Digital I/O (DIØ1, DIØ2,DIØ3, DIØ4, DOØ1, DOØ2, DIØ5) modules. The base is designed to accomodate high load (i.e. up to 3.0 A) field signals that are externally powered or are differential inputs
The base includes two (2) 16-point headers that provide connections to either (2) pluggable 16-point terminal blocks for direct connection of field signal wires or to SPKØx_-yy marshaling cables when field signal wires are landed on 3rd party termination hardware.
Features and benefits
- Termination for up to sixteen (16) Digital I/O process signals within a Vertical Column.
- All SD I/O modules & bases of all types (Singular or Redundant) AND (Compact or Full-size), are 100% fully compatible with each other. Thus, Singular & Redundant, Compact or Full-size I/O modules can be mounted within a single, common HN8ØØ I/O bus.
- Optional mechanical keying can be implemented to prevent insertion of the wrong I/O module type.
- Latching device on the base locks the base into position on DIN-Rail.
- Industry standard 35-mm DIN rail, Horizontal row mounting.